Followers

Update!

After about a month of not blogging, I'm back! Boy, has it been a hectic month. I got my butt into gear for the first time in a long time, and after being accepted to Wilkes University, Concord University, University of Charleston, and Bay Path College....duum de dum...


I am now a West Virginia resident! Bye be Pennsylvania! Actually, I'm not sure if I'm that excited yet. Starting as a sophomore transfer student in the fall, it's hard because there are only 26 other transfers! It's such a small school, about 10,000 less students than my last university, but it does have a great science department and it's a beautiful campus! I'm stuck doing 19 credits this semester :( Three days a week with 8am classes, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this again haha.

My major: Dual major: Biology & Chemistry
Hours from home: Seven!
Nervous? Absolutely.

I have orientation in about an hour, so I figured I would do a quick post before then. Classes start tomorrow! Even though I'm probably going to hate it, I'm happy I'm back in school. A semester off was much needed, but I miss classes and I miss being back in the swing of things. Wish me luck !

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I am sure you will get back into a routine soon!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete