Followers

I need a change.

Alright everyone, I know I haven't been blogging a lot. As some of you know, I'm a Biochemistry major, and the workload has been insane lately, balancing everything has become way too hard lately and I decided today that I need a change.

As of today, I am 5'2, 130 pounds.
I'm usually around 115 pounds.

I know I'm not overweight or anything, I played softball for 12 years so I do have an athletic, hourglass figure. Did you ever want to do something....just for yourself? I haven't been happy with myself lately, and it's time to get back on track. Time to start running. Time to eat healthy. Time for a new start. I haven't exercised at all since transferring to this college in early January, so starting fresh is going to be so hard. Exercising and eating healthy seems almost impossible on a campus where they aren't vegetarian friendly!

Are any of you currently on a diet? Currently on a great exercise routine? If any of you have tips, or need someone to get through the challenge, feel free to e-mail me here.

Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. I promise to keep you all updated on my journey to get fit again, and lose the weight holding me back. Wish me luck & you'll hear from me soon !

xoXo, Amberlynn

3 comments:

  1. I do 30 day shred and Zumba 4-5 times a week. It works wonders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love ur blog! :)

    http://heidichristinas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand how gaining weight can influence all aspects of your life. Best of luck as you shed the weight. I haven't had a ton of success with these last 10 lbs but I know that moderation is usually the key, all-or-nothing isn't the best option. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete