Followers

Back To Class....Boooo

Today was my first day of my second semester as a freshman in college. It hasn't really hit me yet. My first semester was typical, I got here and not a thought of home ran through my mind. Now, second semester, I feel like it's going to be a lot harder for me to be in college six hours away from home, away from my family. My first class of the day was a bust. I had English at eleven, and my teacher is...I don't even know how to explain it. Let's just say she spent almost a half hour of our first class talking about her obsession with fairies? Not a good first impression for me. I have a Geography class at 3:30, we'll see how that goes I guess.

I definitely am transferring next year. Without a doubt, I don't think this is the college for me. I just can't decide if I want to stay in state, or leave. :[

Besides that, I am beyond excited for the beach this year! Ocean City, Maryland :) Can't even wait.

3 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!! College blogggerrr!<3 Your blog is darling to say the least and your nails...gorgeous! I just recently started wearing acrylic nails (obsessed)! Crazy thing is were sophomores now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I never see any college bloggers ! I can't believe we're sophomores already, my first year went SO fast ! I love acrylic nails, I love doing them (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either! I wish there was some type of group or something!?!? (like 20 something bloggers). You totally have to let me know if you find others out there haha ill do the same! How did you learn!?!? I just go have mine done :))

    ReplyDelete