Followers

Baby Shower !



Bumble Bees !





Diaper Cake (:


 

Best Friend <3



These are a few pictures from my sister's baby shower (: It was a small one, because my sister went into labor unexpectedly on Friday, and my beautiful niece was born then! It was too late to cancel the caterer so this is what happened, haha thrown together at the last minute while my sister is still in the hospital, oh well, the cake was adorable though!(We're throwing a better one when she's home and settled) (:

4 comments:

  1. I love the decorations! Toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Winnie the Pooh one is too cute! Because of him, I literally thought that that was the correct spelling of honey until I was like 12.

    Thanks for following,
    Julia

    http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the cakes are amazing
    thanks for following
    im following back now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cake and the yellow cupcakes are looking nice around the cake with bees.

    ReplyDelete