Followers

It's been so long...

It has been so long since my last post I can't even believe it :( I feel like I've become way too busy with everything and I'm promising to update at least once a day from now on!

 Anyway, I've been working two jobs (crazy of me, I know) and applying to colleges to transfer to next semester. I applied to Waynesburg University (near Pittsburgh), University of Charleston & Concord University (in the Virginia area). I still want to apply to a few more, including one in Boston, but I'm just trying to figure out what I want to major in, since I was undeclared at my last college. Are any of you attending a university you are 100% happy with? No regrets?

Also, I got another tattoo since my last post & I'm absolutely in love with it! I decided to get my grandmother's name, Memoral May, above my left collarbone, I will post a picture tomorrow (:

Thanks everyone for bearing with me...I'm sure you all know how hard it is to keep up with everything...ugggh hate being stressed! New things tomorrow, I needed this back in my life (:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment